A friend came to see the newborn and took a picture of the child. The misfortune that followed the picture destroyed the whole family

We all take pictures of our children with our phones, to have them with us all the time to brag to them at colleagues and friends, and to lower our foreheads when we have a hard day.

But smartphone flash can hurt babies’ eyes. As is the case with a Chinese boy. He lost his sight in one eye after a friend of his family did not turn off the flash on his phone.

He held the phone 25 cm away from the baby’s face. Shortly after the shooting, the parents noticed that something was wrong with their child’s sight.

Doctors told them that the camera flash caused irreparable damage to the child’s macula.


Similar articles